- Carolina Custom Products is committed to protect the privacy of our customer information. This document will provide information about Carolina Custom Products' policy relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and of our customer's right to limit such collection, use or disclosure. All personal information relating to our customers is maintained in strict confidence by Carolina Custom Products and is not sold to third parties. You may have questions as you read this document. For further information, please contact the Carolina Custom Products Privacy Officer in writing at Carolina Custom Products, 6424 Wilkesboro Highway, Union Grove, NC 28689 USA. Our privacy policies and procedures are subject to change.
- Identifying Purposes
Carolina Custom Products collects personal information for a variety of purposes related to your request for products from Carolina Custom Products. Personal information is used to verify, process and administer your product requests, assess credit-worthiness, maintain our commercial relationship with you, and analyze, understand and respond to your product needs. Carolina Custom Products also analyses and uses customer information to better improve the products that we offer to our customers. We analyze personal information relating to you in order to identify the products offered by our affiliates or ourselves or by companies that we believe may be of interest to you, and to offer you those products.
Personal information is also used in order to communicate with you, for billing purposes. Carolina Custom Products does not sell, rent or lease personal information to third parties.
From time to time Carolina Custom Products may outsource certain account processing to a third party. In such cases, personal information will be provided to such third parties. However, Carolina Custom Products releases personal information only where that information will be maintained in confidence.
From time to time Carolina Custom Products is also required report to regulatory bodies or to present a summary of all our customer information, including your personal information, in statistical or analytical form to governmental authorities and industry organizations. When information is provided in statistical or analytical form, information that might specifically identify you will not be disclosed.
- Carolina Custom Products has implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your customer identifiable information from unauthorized access or improper use, and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- E-mail Contents
- The company will not read or disclose to third parties private e-mail communications except as required or as otherwise authorized by law.
- Carolina Custom Products may also use customer identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or if required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
- Account Information
- Carolina Custom Products honors requests from customers to review all customer identifiable information maintained in reasonably retrievable form, which currently consists of your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or billing information, and will correct any such information which may be inaccurate. Customers may verify that appropriate corrections have been made.
- Customer Concerns